Junior Jumpstart 2022
Are you ready for the next phase of your journey? Junior Jumpstart is a full-day conference that helps you navigate different paths after graduation. Gain important skills that can aid in successfully identifying and pursing your passion!
Diverse sessions help you:
- Hear how alumni have broken into competitive fields
- Prepare for medical, law and graduate school
- Apply for scholarship and fellowship opportunities
- Develop effective resumes, letters of recommendation and more
- Practice the art of networking
- Early Registration (Feb 1 - March 31): $45
- Regular Registration (April 1 - 30): $65
- Late Registration Cupples II 104* (May 2 - 6): $80
- Walk-in Registration* (Thursday, May 12, 2022 at 8:30 a.m. - Edison Theatre Lobby): $80
*Registrations after April 30 are NOT eligible for the extended housing option. Any cancelations after April 30th will incur a $15 administration fee.
The registration fee includes your breakfast and lunch on May 12, and access to on-campus and university-owned housing through May 13 at 5 p.m.The registration fee may be charged to your student account.More info